Brioche and Chocolate Cream Sandwich
- 250g brioche
- 100g 70% dark chocolate, grated
- 100g cream
- 25g butter
- 2 scoops PediaSure Plus Chocolate
- Add fruit or nuts to the sandwich.
- Cut the brioche into slices.
- In a frying pan, melt the butter and sauté brioche slices until slightly golden on each side.
- In a sauce pan, bring the cream to a boil, remove from heat and pour over grated chocolate, blending thoroughly.
- Blend in PediaSure Plus Chocolate until mixture is smooth.
- Spread the chocolate cream on one side of a brioche slice and place another brioche slice on the top.